game paused

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePlague0208, Aug 29, 2011.

1. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

May 29, 2011
    How long has anyone left a game paused for? I started a game and I'm losing 21 to 14 to Navy(yes that Navy) and have about 2 min to go in the first half. Then my wife says I have to go with her to get soccer cleats for my youngest(since sports is my dept) and then I'm sure she will drag me to grocery store on way back.

Anyways I'm sure ill be gone for 2 hours. Do you think it will still be paused when I get back?
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
    prob not with the crap ea servers but has a lot to do with how stable your network is i'd say. ive done it once or twice, but i dont like the practice. Not saying you cant (you should this time!) but it does open the window for someone to float a gray area later of... if im losing ill just walk away and hope the thing cuts off after a bit so i can say it cut off.

but again, if you cheat, you are a loser and need a life.

Plague, none of this really applies to you. Thanks for you honesty and forthcoming. Just do your thing and hope for the best. Life happens some times!

P.S. Mormon, how about you take note and actually report on why you restarted vs a horrid New Mexico team that was probably trashing you
  3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Jul 20, 2010
    I've paused games overnight and played in the morning. You should be fine.
  4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    ^^^^^ same here goose
  5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Aug 3, 2010

Look in the week 13 thread, I posted about it yesterday.