Archived Game Plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Jul 22, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Game Plan

Are we allowed to use it?

I think we should use it, i dont know if there is even a way right now to know if someone your playing is using it, with no points for show down. the only thing i dont like is jump snap, but as long as your only using it situational it should be good

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I hate the jump the snap for any situation only because olines are getting beat so easily on here seems u barely have 3 seconds to even scan and throw the ball

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I'd be good with using gameplan,...except aggressive d-line...(inside the redzone may be the only exception for jump snap)....but gameplan is cool

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ya the pass rush is pretty insane already

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't matter to me... I don't use it much because I always get burned using it... If we bump Facemask and Offside up a tick or two, it pretty much eliminates anyone abusing it in CPU games...

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im with everyone else i say we use it all but agressive dline...I think the whole idea of it is just flawed any ways, because Ive yet to have one of my computer guys jump offsides on their own, yet they jump the snap every play

7. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

brings great element to the game i really like it

the choices just get better when you have the time just message if you stay on it for 5 or something

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I think we should use it for now and if it doesn't work out we can always stop.