game play reminders

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 8, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

game play reminders

please forgive the curtness of this message and maybe lack of periods etc slammed my hand in a door and cant type

I dont know if these rules apply to every league but there are two things I see going on in the game on justin right now nad have seen in past games on Justin that need to be addressed

1) no moving your defensive guy around in front of the line of scrimmage to confuse teh offensive line. this falls under the header of confusing the ai. if you want to line up close do that. if you want to line up far do that. Even if you line up far away then decide you wanna move in. or to the side... fine. but if youre swooping around the line in circles before the snap you are breaking this rule. do not do this.

2) do not move one guy then control another. you can only move one guy during a play, the guy you are controlling for that play.

thanks

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

if we can cut up some clips on justin.tv when the broadcast is available that would be great. I would like to see specific examples.......cause I am not totally sure what I am doing that is wrong or right TBH.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

OK ONE thing i reallized is that if you are in zone then put specific guys in man this makes it look like you're moving them. and you really arent i'm sure we all do this so if thats what I saw my bad...

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

i tried to make a highlight out of the play that ocurs at 1:00:50 but I dont think it worked man.

i saw another couple ones like that during the game but am not gonna look for them all night heh

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I'll check it out. I do manually put lbs and DES in zone, qb spy, blitz a lot.....then i switch to the guy i want to control.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah got it... im asssuming what i saw as far as the moving other players thing was just that