Game play reminders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 28, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Game play reminders

As we are about to begin season 2 I figured this was a good time to point out a few things. Not really directed at anyone here, more so at the guy who was booted, but reminders for everyone.

- the base 3-3-5 & 4-2-5 defenses are banned. You can use the formations out of nickel and dime occasionally but not exclusively. No debate here

- vary your offensive play calls yes some teams are more run heavy, some more pass. But I don't want to see any 50 pass attempts to 5 rushes stat lines or vice versa. Not realistic.

- you can have an offensive philosophy...not a formation philosophy. What this means is say you like running with a lead back. Fine. But don't always call I form tackle over. Mix it up I form normal, twins, strong I, weak, etc. Or your a passing/spread team. Fine. But don't always call shotgun 5 wide. Normal, 2 hb, 3 wr, 1 te etc. There is a big difference between having a gameplan and picking the same 5 plays in only 2 sets

- everyone knows what the pump fake glitch is. Everyone knows it will result In you being booted...nuff said

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

AWW MAN NO 4-2-5.... SHUCKS... *GOES TO LAB*

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

That West Virginia 3-3-5 gave me all I could handle for four quarters and an overtime

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5 have been discussed and decided to be banned in all leagues

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

its cool. ill adapt.