1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Game play reminders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 28, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Game play reminders

As we are about to begin season 2 I figured this was a good time to point out a few things. Not really directed at anyone here, more so at the guy who was booted, but reminders for everyone.

- the base 3-3-5 & 4-2-5 defenses are banned. You can use the formations out of nickel and dime occasionally but not exclusively. No debate here

- vary your offensive play calls yes some teams are more run heavy, some more pass. But I don't want to see any 50 pass attempts to 5 rushes stat lines or vice versa. Not realistic.

- you can have an offensive philosophy...not a formation philosophy. What this means is say you like running with a lead back. Fine. But don't always call I form tackle over. Mix it up I form normal, twins, strong I, weak, etc. Or your a passing/spread team. Fine. But don't always call shotgun 5 wide. Normal, 2 hb, 3 wr, 1 te etc. There is a big difference between having a gameplan and picking the same 5 plays in only 2 sets

- everyone knows what the pump fake glitch is. Everyone knows it will result In you being booted...nuff said

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

AWW MAN NO 4-2-5.... SHUCKS... *GOES TO LAB*

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

That West Virginia 3-3-5 gave me all I could handle for four quarters and an overtime

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5 have been discussed and decided to be banned in all leagues

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

its cool. ill adapt.