game play

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoppedupford, Aug 31, 2012.

1. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I am sure that everyone has played a few games of Madden by now. I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the game play for Madden 13.

2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

my concerns are that online games vs other users are rough connection wise. in past Madden leagues say 10, 11, and 12, have they been like this all the time?

very frustrating to say the least.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I've played 2 games online, one against MoonBBad and one against RynoAid. The game against Moon had no connection issues, the game against Ryno was laggy as hell

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Game plays great, there are a few little annoyances but nothing major. I'm loving the collision in the game I think it brings a different feel this year, I had a guy trip and miss an open tackle that went for a score. It was great though, I looked at it as bad technique and not AI or game dynamics.

The sliders I use :

User/CPU-

Offense-

Passing-
    Accuracy 10 - 45
    Pass Blocking 0 - 0
    Catching 35 - 40

Rushing-
    Broken Tackles 30 - 55
    Run Blocking 60 - 75
    Fumbles 30 - 50

Defense-

Passing-
    Reaction time 50 - 75
    Interceptions 90 - 90
    Pass rushing 90 - 15

Rushing-
    Reaction time 50 - 75
    Block Shedding 35 - 75
    Tackling 50 - 50

I invite you to try them out I think they provide an entertaining yet challenging game. Speed threshold is at 0 auto's off and keep in mind that in all madden users are set to 25 across the board.

5. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I have played 7 lobby games and I have noticed a couple things. One is that people are calling goaline hb dive and take it outside immediately. The Def won't come off the blocks. It also works in hd dive twin wr. It also seems that zone Def is worthless and that man Def is very difficult. So far every game I have played, I have got torched when using zone def. When I play straight man def I have completely shut down the passing game. Seems to be no ballance. I am not sure yet if its just me or the team I am playing with.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

It is most likely the people you are playing don't know how to beat man defense. Lobby games are useless to figure out gameplay because the players all have their four plays and are terrible if the can't use those

• Like Like x 1