Game Play

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by therevK29, Nov 13, 2009.

1. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

Game Play

Is there any way we can implement a rule against roll outs and 20 yard drop backs with quarterbacks? For the second season in a row against Indiana, it's roll out after roll out and basically running the same five plays all game. I haven't had this problem with anyone else here, but this play is just plain cheese, and it really gets old.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if this is a sim dynasty, why don't we have SIM players on all the teams?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

He has been reported more than once, i sent him his final warning. If he does any of this again he will be removed, same goes for everyone

3. It is a complete lie that I only run 5 plays over and over.
    Also I don't roll out all that often, because I rely mostly on running the ball with RB's or option plays. I never roll out the QB and then run him because that would be lame.

Also, I'm not sure about a "final warning" since I never received an earlier one.

4. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

Man, I'm not trying to call you out or anything, but you seriously ran that exact same option play over, and over, and over again. Every time you did pass the ball, you ran sideline to sideline and dropped back 10-20 yards when you dropped back. It was damn near impossible.

And you are correct... you don't roll out your QB to run with him. You roll out your QB to buy time so you can hit wide open receivers with absolutely no pressure. A known cheese play on this game for years.

Surely you can agree that the way you are playing is NOT sim, right?! Do you see the things you do in game happen in real life? Because I know I've never witnessed some of the things you do in the games I watch.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I have 6 videos of you rolling out as soon as you hike the ball, if you do that again you will be removed, no more need to post in this thread

6. So are rollouts completely illegal? You realize that some plays in the playbook have rollouts built in. And considering how this is "sim football," it's pretty unrealistic to make them illegal, since real football teams roll out, especially when the OL isn't too good.

Also, this is the first I've heard of anyone having a problem with me...it would have been nice to have known it before, rather than just publicly shelacking me like this and threatening bannation.