Game Recaps

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

We need recaps from the winners each and every week. Its an obligation that each and every one of you agreed to perform when you joined the OMFL. This is a relatively easy thing to do. Especially as the winning team. We are not asking for novels. We will not require you to write two recaps (one for XFN and one for the forums). I think the best way to handle this is to write a recap using the XFN site and copy and past the link and create a post here on the forums. It will make our job on the board easier as well as yours. You will also need to do this within 48 hours of the game being played.

Next season, expect some new rules surrounding this policy. They will be exciting and add a little spice to the league. Of course, continued non-compliance of league rules will result in replacement. Consider this something to look forward to and your warning. Now on to the status of week 17 games. Im only putting the teams name:

Missing Recap Status for Week 17:

Texans
    49ers
    Jaguars

Now, I believe we have one or two simmed games in there so I can understand a lack of recaps for that reason. However, for games involving subs, that is not true. We fully expect recaps from games involving subs. If you lose a game to the sub, well unfortunately, you have to write the recap.

so in closing:

GET YOUR RECAPS DONE!

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

THIS WASNT A FUCKING JOKE.

GET THEM DONE OR WE WILL FIND PEOPLE WHO WILL.

IF ONE OF THESE GAMES WERE PLAYED BY A SUB OR SIMMED, PLEASE POST HERE. I WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE LIST OF PRIOR WEEKS AS WELL AND THIS WILL AFFECT YOUR OFF-SEASON PREP SO CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Just have to say, currently, over the course of season 5, we have 23 missing recaps from 16 different owners; that's terrible. The current stance of management is that if you don't want to do the league-required recaps, then we will find some people who do.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Don't appreciate being yelled at like that. I'll take you to the streets and knock both of you out.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Titans got week 17 up. Lets get em done boys. It took all of 10 mins to do a quick writeup

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I find it, better to write your recap in Word, then copy and paste over to XFN. I got tired of spending 45 minutes on a recap only to lose it somehow.