Game Reports/Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by nikpin, Aug 9, 2010.

1. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Game Reports/Scouting Reports

Here's an idea DCD and I discussed. How would you guys feel about the winner of a user game writing the report and the loser writing a scouting report on the winner to hopefully allow other users to beat them. This would help the losers out two fold they wouldn't have to write about how they got destroyed in the game and they would help other users beat the team they lost to which could be crucial in getting back in the conference race. Obviously the loser could still write a game report about how many drops he had and how he wishes his entire roster death but it wouldn't be necessary.

On the other end the winner gets to make a post bragging about how great he is and how he destroyed his opponents soul. Also he can still write a scouting report if he feels it necessary or wants to prove how much he really hates the person he played. Think of it as running up the score on the message board!

Thoughts?

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

It's just like irl, when you're on top everybody is talking about you and wants to knock you off.

3. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I'm down with this, history is written by the winners after all.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah, I'm down, that way I can bitch about you bunch of cheaters when I lose and rub it in your sucky faces when I win.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Not a lot of responses to this thread...

6. DirtycashDylan

Nik, time to start bustin balls...

I say we start this week, week 11. No more free rides from here on out. Do a game writeup if you win or a scouting report in that person's thread if you lose.

7. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Not too big of a deal for me. I prefer having to rely on my own memory from prior seasons and taking a look at stats/depth chart for my own scouting. Everyones going to approach their game differently

8. DirtycashDylan

Yeah I think we all do that but you'll participate anyway, right? (y) You are supposed to be doing game writeups so this just makes it more fun.

9. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

yes yes, just finished my write up for the UAB game

10. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I think it's a great idea.... I'll be writing like 12 scouting reports a year for a while. lol.