Game requests for season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Korenth, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

Game requests for season 2

Got a specific user you want to play in year 2? Got beat at someone's home and want to invite them in to your house and return the favor? Want to tackle one of the giants of the college football world? You're in the right place!

Remember, each player will have a minimum of two user vs. user games, including those in conference. I will try to fulfill all requests, and past that, try to group similar players together...meaning if you went 12-0 (FIU, I'm looking at you :) ) then you'll probably get a game against someone who won their user games last year...it makes sure that you get at least one challenging game on the year. On the other hand, those who went winless in the user games can probably expect one user game against someone else who went winless, so as to try and keep everyone looking forward to having user games and not "oh... a game against a human...I’ll just mark my loss column and go on". In my opinion, user v user games work best when the two teams are fairly evenly matched, both in terms of school strength as well as "stick skills".

That said...everything revolves around conference schedules and trying to make things work out for all the teams involved.

Remember, you've got at least two more years at your current school...so its a good tie to set up home-at-home games...make those rivalries mean something!

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I wouldn't mind getting a home and home with FIU if he's up for it.

3. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

If anyone would like to set up a home and home with UL Monroe let me know.

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

jags what was ur record in U vs. U games last season? I wouldnt mind adding a new rival if ur not dirty at this game

5. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

Jags is one of the new coaches...don't thinhk he had any UvU games this year because the ones that would have been were played before he joined.

6. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

hmm, well sign us up then.. UL Monroe shall feel the wrath of my awful team

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Anyone want a series with EMU?

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I have been slapped by the white glove. This can not stand!

Up to the commish as to if he wants to give me 4 user games.

9. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

Haha we will be awful together then :D, my team is looking pretty sketchy at the moment.

10. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

The real question is...are there 4 guys who want to play a team that went undefeated last year?

If you really want that many user games, though...I'm sure we can work something out

11. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

the 3 other players in my conf don't really have a choice.

Whatever is easiest for the schedule maker is fine with me.

12. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

Ill take on Eastern Michigan Ryalaman.

13. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

But i don't think you nessecarily play all three...the Sun Belt doesn't have their teams play the whole conference every year, do they? isn't someting crazy like 7 of the 10?

14. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

If he'll do it...i want to challenge sreese for a home at home...battle of the commishes :)

15. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I wouldnt mind playing you and FIU. I think thats 4 user games, but I dont have a problem with it if no one else does.