game restart?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mamou1981, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

game restart?

i dont know what the rules are but my game froze in the middle and had to restart... just wanted to report it

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

TF rules are no restarts in CPU games basically, unless there are mitigating circumstances like you had there. Multiple restarts in CPU games is a bigtime no no.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

yes...this has gotten out of hand recently. For those whom who have had restarts vs CPU already, that was your one get out of jail free card.

On the next one, we will have to discuss. Try to avoid this at all costs.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

His game froze he said, theres not much you can do about that though?

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

If he was playing last night, Mine froze in the middle of my game too. It wasn't a restart. I was up pretty big on Washington (24). The game/server just froze on me and wouldnt let me continue.

6. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

ok.... i was about to score when it happened.... beat them handily anyway... yes it was last night.... i shouldn't have tried last night.... it froze on me 15 min before a started too... anyway just wanted to report it

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah some times you just can't help it. However, seeing restarts vs the CPU from the same owner multiple times throughout the season kind of tells its own story. Also, of course we are on the honor system here guys. Whats to keep me from saying it 'froze on me' when actually I was getting tattooed and just wanted to restart? Let's just all have some integrity with this and we'll be fine.

8. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

well i just checked and it said i restarted twice !!!!!!! that's some BS !!! it only froze up once!!! damn thing tryin to get me in troble!! haha