Game Restart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Milbut, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Game Restart

UT and I had a game restart after the loading screen hung up. We also had something weird happen at the close of the game where he got booted back to dynasty and I kept playing after the score went final with no playclock or gameclock. Game shows as counted, but wanted to make you aware.

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Wanted to add that was probably the most strategic game I have ever played against somebody on both sides of the ball. Came down to the Gators going for 2 with 30 seconds left of a 9-10 football game....great game UT, many more to follow for sure.

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Incredible game!!! I wish we didnt have problems at the end and could have uploaded highlights. You had me guessing all game... run or pass? or pass? or run? And your RBs are beasts! Especially Demps. Best user vs user ive ever played! Great game again Milbut

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Awesome guys. A restart like that in user games can happen sometimes. Disconnects suck when they happen middle of the game. Did the disconnect at the end happen during game or after the outcome was decided?

Mike

5. ChaoticUT

After. Game was over and it cut to the menu page. I was looking at the stats and then it like lagged... and then next thing I know Im on the loading page, then at the dynasty home page. Milbut was "stuck" in the game at the end, almost like he was waiting for me to start OT, yet the game was over. And he just restarted to get out.

Edit: From the information I got that is what happened to Milbut. I dont wanna to speak for him though

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Cool, that is an oddball, that is for sure. First I have heard of that happening.

Mike

7. ChaoticUT

Ya same here. Kinda bummed because i didnt get to upload any pictures or highlights but at least the game was counted so i guess thats all that mattered!

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Yeah, while I do love highlights, a game like that would have really sucked to lose as far as the game counting in the OD. Those are the ones you look back on at the end of conference play.

Mike