Game Restart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mrluchini, Sep 9, 2010.

1. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Game Restart

Guys,

It looks like my week 2 game has been restarted (or quit before it ended). I started my gave v. Air Force a few hours ago only to have to pause it to pick up my 4 yo (I was at the end of the 1st Q). I had to pause it again (start of the 4th Q) to go get my 6 yo. My 6 yo beat me into the house (he walks to school) and made a b-line for the PS3 to put in his Super Hero Squad movie he got last night before I realized what had happened.

Now, at the 1st pause, the game was tied 7-7. At the second pause, I believe I was down 10 (maybe 17). So, my question, what happens now? Do I restart the game and play it or have it simmed as we advance? I realize this was my fault as I should not have started the game until I had the time to complete it. Whatever is protocol, I am good with (I'll take out my frustrations on the Catholics next week). :)

RP

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

So, in other words, you were getting your ass kicked? ;)

3. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, it did start to get away from me and it would have been a great comeback, but I was starting to move the ball. My only problem was stopping that AF run game. If I was winning, I would push to play it again, but since I wasn't, I don't want it to appear like I'm wanting a mulligan.

After last nights TDL2 ass whipping, and the way this game was headed, I think the coach may need to be run out of town!

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

"made a b-line for the PS3 to put in his Super Hero Squad movie he got last night"

this is awesome and made me smile...lmao

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Go ahead and play it again. It's not like you have a history of this kind of thing. Go ahead and take another shot at it.