Game Restarts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Jul 23, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Game Restarts

Obiviously we want to limit the amount of restarts that occurr over the course of the season. If your game crashes, lost connection or something out of your control than thats fine.

You MUST report in this thread what happened or why you were forced to restart your game.

I dont want to police everyone so we are going to keep track of eachother in this regard. I trust you guys and I seriously don't think this will be a problem with this group of guys. So, accept that season ending injury, take the loss... just don't cheat, adapt. Thats what makes the OD much more fun.

2. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

Just think about how great the story could be if you lose on of your star players and still win it all. It may not happen.... but it could :)

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I just played my week 4 game and lost connection at the end of the third quarter... interesting though because a thing came up and said "you have been disconnected from xbox live" but then it let me finish the game.

Won by 38-28 and then after the game it wouldn't upload my results and kept trying to sign back in to xbox live but wouldn't work. Why would it let me finish the game? Haven't had that happen before...

edit: i can't get back on xbox live either??

4. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On