Game Results Update Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Game Results Update Week 10

All game for week 10 have been completed. There are 4 teams that haven't posted there game results. Lets get these in ASAP!!!

1. Bears Coach - chrisdstan= Seriously dude what is going on. Do you even go to the OMFL forum. You haven't posted in OMFL in over a Month, but yet your posting in MEGA. You need to start posting.

3. Cowboys Coach - Cadepetty= Im sure you'll get yours in you always do, just don't forget.

4. Eagles Coach - Vishal= Ever since your loss to the Cowboys in week 9, you've been very quite. Please post your winning results for Week 10.

7. Steelers Coach - ZF10 = This is your 2nd win in a row now and still no result posted. Get your result posted ASAP.

To the people who aren't posting results every week, Raiders coach F'd up his hand but yet he got his result in. Thats dedication. Savaunte, feel free to make your results as short and quick as you want. Also if it's too much trouble for you right now to write up a result, I'd be glad to do it for you until your fingers get better.

To everyone else, thanks for getting your results posted. I enjoyed reading every single one of them.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'd be willing to do Sav's wins as well, if he needs it. Whatever floats the boat.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Send pm's and keep a running track. If we have a owner who refuses to do this, I will hand out a warning and possibly boot whomever I need to book. Also qluca is not the bears owner and is not in the league. Bears owner is Chrisdstan

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

thread fixed

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

great job with this Claven. Let me know when it gets overboard and when and what I need to do to a specific owner.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

bump bump bump bump it up:

Check first post in this thread.