Game Results Update Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Game Results Update Week 11

Week 11 is Over. All 16 games have been finished. Still have 6 games with no Game result posted. 3 of the 6 were simmed. Below are the team who played their game but haven't posted.

1.Eagles Coach - Vishal= This is the 2nd week in a row now you have won and not posted a game result. Please post your winning results ASAP for Week 11.

2. Chargers Coach - maij17= Please post recap of your win over the Broncos ASAP.

3. Cowboys Coach - Cadepetty247= Don't forget to put up a recap on your Week 11 win.

Seems to be only 2 Coaches who never seem to post their results nor post at all in the OMFL forum. Bears Coach and Eagles Coach. Come on guys let's step things up a bit.

Steelers Coach, you didn't post again. Granted the loser of the game posted but you should still post something.

To everyone else, thanks for getting your results posted. I enjoyed reading every single one of them.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

updated. check first post.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Bump... Check first post.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i will get mine posted today. long story but i had to play the game 3 times and it wasted my whole day. so i'll get it posted tonight. also, did the bears not post again?

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Bears lost to the Eagles so he didn't have to post, but I've still have heard nothing from Bears or Eagles coaches and both teams haven't post in the League in a long time.

First post updated.

6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Bears owner is low-key guy but active in getting games in.

7. natedawg212000

I know the bears coach, we've been online madden friends for about 10 years now. He was one of the original members of the OMFL pc league 10 years ago, but if he doesn't do his job then he will be replaced. I am going to post up my summaries now. Ill also hand out some warnings.

8. natedawg212000

i sent something to steelers about not posting even thought win did, i sent something to the bears coach for staying active, i sent something to cade and maji for their summaries from last week, and i gave vishal a warning for no post in 2 games. i also sent PSN message to these guys about this.

thanks for doing this, its what i need to help keep ppl in line.

9. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

He maybe a low-key owner, but If your going to post in 1 league and not in another because your having a better season in the other league. I personally don't think thats cool. It's not fair to everyone else who takes time out of their day to make this league 1 of the best league out there and he does nothing. Just my opinion. I kinda feel like he's treating the OMFL like his red-headed step child.