Game scheduling & game recap Administrators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Just want to make sure these things dont get forgotten about.

Christdan beat me on Wednesday and as of Saturday he hasnt posted recap. Also, I havent noticed a Scheduling update since week 6.

Of course this is all justifiable with the busy holiday schedule. Just a reminder.

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i havent seen bada around much he must be real busy right now in life with the new years.. i hope to see things back to normal next week

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bada mentioned that he was trying to beat a deadline for work and was super busy as a result. I think the holidays as a whole are kicking the butts of everyone around here recently. Hopefully after this weekend I will be opened up back to normal for a bit until the whole wedding planning stuff starts kicking in.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya. I also just got my summary up. I just wanted to enjoy the last 2 days with my wife and boys before the holiday was over. I too am now back to normal.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

BTW....

THANK YOU NATE FOR FINALLY BEATING DUNLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

This...

Things should get somewhat back to normal by the end of the week for me. I'm still scrambling and definitely have fallen behind a bit on my responsibilities here, but once I get back and settled into the New Year, I'll get back cracking the whip!

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

If it's ok with you bada, I can take over scheduling duties/status reports for week 9, since I've already played my game and am on bye for week 10. Should I look back to see who hasn't done recaps from previous weeks? and if so which was the last week that was checked?

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

LOL @ Win. I'd be fibbing if I said that it didn't feel good.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

"Good"? Just "Good"?

Dude, I had a cigarette after that announcement. And I don't even smoke. :)

10. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

This would be great Dave - thanks!

11. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'm not sure how serious we want to be about having the owners catch up on missing game recaps, but out of all those ones missing since week 6 that I called out in the status report thread, only Bruce bothered to do it (thanks Bruce)

Plus, how do you change the link to say "recap" instead of showing the entire link?

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

This is exactly to sort of violations we can hand out player suspensions for. It will force people to care when they know they won't get booted for it, but it will show that we mean business, and it will keep the ball rolling and have everyone do there part. They have started doing it in MEGA and its been working out fine. Seriously, what do we need to do to start implementing that? No one really wants anyone booted, but without some sort of severe penalty system, what's to stop them from not doing recaps.