Game scheduling thread

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Aug 3, 2012.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Just to save you all some time....I don't check it. You're better off posting in one of the current threads. But best way to go about it is to just text me. 817 996 6020. Save my number if you don't already have it. I rarely check the board on the weekend or at night. I just use you guys to entertain me during work.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

You forgot the "rarely finishes out games unless winning" part too. Other than that, I think you covered everything pretty well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

You keep bitching about this....You had our game in hand and I had other shit to do. No reason for me to finish it out. To be honest I don't really enjoy playing the games all that much. My favorite part of NCAA is recruiting and off season stuff....

6. IrishBearcat

I'm sure everyone has many many things they could be doing outside of finishing out a loss, but everyone else seems to finish what they started. :)

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Well then I guess it just boils down to me not giving a shit what you think...

• Like Like x 2
  8. IrishBearcat

Or maybe it boils down to the fact that you can't man up and finish out a 55 minutes NCAA game?

Not only is it against the rules (which you claim to be a proponent of enforcing) but I think it takes away from the experience. That's just my personal opinion though. Who knows, maybe nobody else cares if you quit every time the other team goes up by two touchdowns.

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'd ease up on being such a douche if I were you. The people in this dynasty are used to my douchey ways. Primarily because I attempt to do so in an entertaining and playful fashion.I don't think you can afford too many more enemies here...

10. IrishBearcat

Thanks for the tip Qwon, I'll have to keep that in mind. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Sissy fight!

• Like Like x 1
  12. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Fine with me as long as you're cool with going on auto if you don't respond to a scheduling request within 24 hours. You can always schedule in advance before the weekend.

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

FWIW he quit against me as well and I don't really care. I was up 24-0 in the 4th when he did, so it just let's me finish the game quicker.

I like a good quitter

14. DirtycashDylan

JQwon13 Also, I love the gays, no homo. Chick fil A is gonna look, in 15 years, like the guys holding fire hoses during the civil rights movement. I figured I'd engage you here instead of letting all your friends know you had a liberal on your facebook.

Before you say anything, I support the gay fag kiss-in but I won't be participating.

15. IrishBearcat

We need to stop posting thread titles. "Game scheduling" turned into a sissy fight and now chic fil gay civil rights movements.

16. Bl0ndeRedHead

My brother works there and says the whole thing is overblown. He's not allowed to say anything about religion/politics/worldviews or else he gets fired.

17. DirtycashDylan

It's ridiculous that Chick Fil A made it a public statement, but whatever. I'm just annoyed by all the people on facebook spewing hate and intolerance. I realize I'll be in the minority because this is a football site.

18. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

• Like Like x 1
  19. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I agree with you as well, this current time will look a lot like the civil rights movement in the history books for future generations. They will wonder how such bigotry could exist simply based on sexual preference. Everyone has to live and die their own life, nobody has a right to tell them how to live it.

20. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

It's ridiculous that people like you are bitching about this whole thing. He was asked his thoughts on marriage. His response was "We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit." He didn't even say anything about gay marriage. He just said that he supports the biblical definition of the family unit. But gays want to cause a big scene over this because they want to make it seem like they are being oppressed for being gay. It's absurd. I'm not supporting people hating gays. I just find it ludicrous that people are causing a big scene over this.

21. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Bigotry? Are you kidding me? How were gay rights infringed upon in any way? They weren't told they couldn't eat there. People who are trying to relate this to the Civil Rights Movement are fucking morons...

22. DirtycashDylan

I don't take issue with what the guy said (even if I disagree politically, morally and most of all, financially as a businessman) just all the anti feelings that have been stirred up. I'm not gonna tell a person how to live their life.

23. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I just get pissed off when people try to take something small and turn it into a huge ordeal. And that's what all the gay supporters did with this whole thing.

24. Full Moon Fever

[​IMG]

I know you're all waiting with baited breath for me to weight in on the matter.

A guy who is known for running a Christian restaurant that closes on Sundays and makes it pretty well-known that they are supportive of Christian causes is asked about his opinions on marriage. He says he supports the Biblical idea of marriage and mentions that they are all married to their first-wives. Shocker.

It's not like he issued a press release to announce that gays are evil. He was asked his thoughts, and he gave them. And people want to twist his words like he's advocating genocide. And he's a frickin' chicken purveyor. Not a congressman.

Overreaction from the right and overreaction from the left on this one.

I envision moments in the future where people will sit down with their children and tell them about the great protest of 2012: A gay couple sitting down to a family dinner will proudly share with their children how they stood up to the evil Christian man and refused to eat his chicken. And because of this, gay marriage is legal today in every state but Mississippi. A country boy will share with his children on the way home from church one Sunday how he defended free speech by waiting in line for four hours to eat a fried chicken sandwich and drink a Diet Coke. And because of his actions, we still enjoy the full protection of the First Amendment.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Full Moon Fever

I'm just waiting for all the divorced people in this country to announce a boycott, since apparently he thinks that should be illegal.