GAME SETTINGS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 15, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

GAME SETTINGS

For those who have been asking, this year's game settings will be All-Madden, 7 min quarters, accelerated clock off, injuries/weather on. We will certainly revisit these settings in the future if it is determined that a change would be warranted. Thank you.

2. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I haven't even tried All-Madden yet, is there a huge difference?

4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Same Here, been playing all-pro. Guess I better get up to all-madden. As long as it doesn't feel as ridiculously cheesy as previous all-madden modes, I'm ok with it. I have been thinking all-pro seemed a little soft this year.

5. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

No not really.

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

The only thing that irks me thusfar on All-Madden is the kicking. The meter goes quick, which is cool, however the lag makes it really hard to get an accurate kick. Jon and I played a game today and we both missed an extra point because of it...

7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

All-Madden! Woohoo! Good news Doug!

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

We've noticed the same. Either we need to get a different feel for it online vs. offline, or it's going to be a problem all season. I, myself, am willing to compromise making some kicks though in order to maintain a better skill level for the complete game. Of course, that may change when I miss a game winning FG in a HUGE game (kidding). ;)

Another thing for everyone to consider... There is a BIG difference between playing All-Madden versus another user online as opposed to playing All-Madden versus the CPU offline. Just remember that the CPU is crazy smart and there are so many different variables that aren't accounted for when playing the CPU offline. Not that anyone is doing this, but make certain not to base your judgement soley on playing the CPU offline.