Game summaries/content

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Matthew Keves, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Guys,

We're getting a little lax with the game summaries and content here. RRahx2 did a great job of doing team previews and it's not that much to ask for a little blurb about your game. However, last week we had 2 people who did a summary. The thing that sets leagues apart on here is the content that's added...any group of guys can play their games...that doesn't make a great league. It takes probably 4-5 minutes after a game to go through the stats and post something and less time to post something else when you pop on from time to time.
    It's way too early to be getting away from doing the basics that the commishes and guys who run the site ask. We seem to be off to a great start in terms of gameplay, but you'll be much more engaged and into it for the long-term if you're a bigger part of the site.

• Like Like x 2
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I thoroughly agree with what your saying and will say I was guilty of this for last week, unfortunately it has been busy with the pending deployment. I will get my summary for last week up and will have some content up as we have a 4 day weekend to finally get some time. I highly encourage everyone to get your summaries up if you won, it is a requirement going forward for the league and failure to do could result in a player suspension/habitual could result in removal from the league.

I understand most of us have real world issues that prevent it but it isn't that difficult to do a summary and really only takes about 5 minutes to summarize the game if your that tight on time and thank your opponent at the end.(y)

If you need something short for a content to do then please let me know I have a few ideas that wont take that long. Mine are kinda long and involved so I save the short ones for people that don't have a lot of free time.

Fast Feet Pete
    Aspect1
    MS8403
    SFRANGER6969
    MartyBall101
    LB Fitted
    NateDawg
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Snozberriez8198
    RRAHx2
    kdpnutter
    Matthew Keves
    Makoewler13
    RichFire956
    SmashMouthFB33
    nellycuz
    The Rulah
    CTfromDC
    Boman5
    Elemnt
    sschevyridah
    GDip
    RadarRider
    Selvy9
    Sarvinator
    oneshot24
    mawan74
    iTsIsiah
    tkc150

3. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

We only have to do this if we win right???

4. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

For game summaries that's correct but there are plenty of other ways to contribute content

• Like Like x 1
  5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Correct, if you win you do a summary and even if you do lose it would be nice to do a content aspect like I said even if it is small. (y)

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Well I've played 1 user game (week 1) and lost, so still waiting for my first user win to write up a report (although I did do one for a CPU win, lol). Not holding my breath this week either travelling to Carolina.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Can always do some other content besides summaries, any content is good content (y)