Game Summaries Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jul 29, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Game Summaries Thread

I have decided that every team should be keeping an ongoing thread of their team's game summaries.. With the launch of the TF PS3 site coming soon, it will make it easy to extract stories to place on the home thread and to add links to these forums..

I will be getting these set up and the existing game summaries transferred.. So starting for week 3, I expect you to maintain your summaries on your team thread..

Let me know if you have any questions.. You can view Alabama's thread as an example.. Everytime you are going to add a game summary-- Click on New Reply -- And title the reply: #___ Team Away (x-x) @ # ___ Team Home (x-x) with the current wins/losses...

After that, the first line should be the final score of the game, then followed by a quick or long game summary, depending on how much you care to write about it.. Also, if you signed any recruits during the week, you should discuss that in your game summaries thread as well..

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Weeks #1 and #2 are posted on the game summaries for those who typed one up.. For the others.. if you can remember, try to post something up as well..

Otherwise just start fresh on week #3

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

There is a TF PS3 site coming? Explain please

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

The content that you see in the home page (www.traditionfootball.com) is going to now be a generic NCAA/Madden page that talks about game hints, release dates, etc..

All of the other league specific content will go into one of these designated sites.. The breakdown, as of right now is one for Xbox, PS3, OFFL and Madden..

Here is the link for the Xbox league as an example:
    http://www.traditionfootball.com/tcfl/

Soon, we will be launching a similar site for the PS3 leagues, that can post game summaries, videos, screen captures, etc.. Most of the content comes straight out of what you guys type up in these forums, which is why we express we want activity..

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Sweet. I Like.

6. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

nice idea

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

bump...

Just wanted to give everyone a refresher on what they should be doing in their designated Game Summaries threads.. A few of you have been doing a great job.. so lets keep it up!