Game Summaries: Week 11, Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 6, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Summaries: Week 11, Season 4

Post in here.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Michigan played against he Vaunted Scout Team.. we look forward to next weeks game vs Northwestern..

only 2 weeks to the "The Game"

Really hoping to win out so i could possibly get a rematch with 2bits!

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

#4 CAL @ ARIZ ST

Cal looked to continue their win streak to 9 games against a tough Arizona team. Ariz. St got hit with the injury bug of some of their best players earlier in the season which they needed badly in this game.

1st QTR

Cal scored on a 46 yard pass from JR QB A.Bridford to SR TE S.Ladner. The defense of Cal absolutely shut down any offensive attempts by Ariz St. SR RB C. "Debo" DeBoskie then ran in a TD from 6 yards out.

2nd QTR

Debo DeBoskie gets another handoff

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBgx4uDvHpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBgx4uDvHpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

and takes it to the house from 36 yards out. The offensive lineman really made the run game easy today. The pass game was another story...

3rd QTR

SR WR M.Jones returns the opening kickoff of the 2nd half 91 yards for the TD. The Cal offense gets 2 more FGs. Debo DeBoskie gets another handoff

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2k9pv77J64&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2k9pv77J64&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

from 35 yards out he takes it to the house.

4th QTR

During the first possession in the 4th, Debo Deboskie gets the ball 1 more time before getting subbed out and hits another long run this time from 27 yards for the TD.

Team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Tot
    CAL 14 7 20 7 48
    ASU 0 0 0 0 0

Team T.O. 3rd Down conv T.O.P.
    CAL 3ints
    6-11 ​
    16 mins
    ASU 4ints
    2-12 ​
    9 mins

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Lions Proove They're Bigger Cats

[​IMG]
    Dukes Celebrates After 7 Yd Scamper

~The Nittany Lions would easily take care of the Northwestern Wildcats, 42-7. HB Curtis Dukes had another Heisman performance with 3 total TDs on the day. The Lions and Cats squared off on the snowy shores of Lake Michigan as the Big10 race heats up. PSU suffered a heart breaking loss to rival Ohio State for the second straight year and remain 1 game back of the Michigan Wolverines. PSU and Michigan were not slated to play each other on the schedule, but if Ohio St can beat the Wolverines, we could have Co-Champions and possibly a struggle to determine the Rose Bowl entrant for the Big10.

Penn State 42 Northwestern 7

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    Atts Yards TDs Recs Yds TDs
    Curtis Dukes 23 181 2 2 35 1

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Notre Dame @ Army

Notre Dame fends off pesky Army to stay unbeaten, 37-0

Army kept this game close through the 3rd quarter as the Irish could only muster a 14-0 lead at the half. Dayne Crist looked like the Dayne Crist of last regular season. The senior made two terrible throws for INTs. Thankfully Deion Walker picked up the slack with a 9 catch 200 yard game performance. The play of the game came in the 2nd quarter when Jonas Gray broke an 80 yard run for a score.

The Irish have two tough games left before they can punch their ticket to Miami for a shot at a second straight national title: at Oklahoma and in South Bend against USF.

6. controllerabuser

Cimmy, I think you just won picture of the year, BfR Edition! That shit looks bad ass.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC survives in Husky Stadium.

In a 14-14 slobberknocker of a game. It would take a super man like play by what a user controlled team to break the game open. My DE would rush the QB come within inches of hitting the QB but the other DE hits him my guy some how sprints to the altered pass intercepts it and takes it for a score with about a minute to go.

[YOUTUBE]X3v2J3Tfx8k[/YOUTUBE]

On the insuing drive USC would pick their QB off again (he ended up throwing 2 picks but should have thrown 10). I'll take it after being f'd by EA in that Cal game I will take it

USC wins 24-14. User games up next .

I will try to post the play sometime tomorrow.

8. controllerabuser

Minnesota loses against rival Wisconsin. Adrian Ford played horrible, threw 4 picks. Hasan Lipscomb couldn't run. We lost 27-10. The game was needed but we blew it. I felt like I couldn't do anything.

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It's all about angles....

Haha...I'll be posting my summaries like this and the on from the ACC Conference Championship Game in SH from now on. I'll be trying to get good pics

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

vid posted