Game Summaries: Week 4, Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 17, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Summaries: Week 4, Season 4

Post in here.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

#21 Illinois beats rival Mizzu 34-27/ Player of the game was Green. Green took this game over receiving and rushing. He ended up with 25 rushes 132 yds 3tds and 10 receptions for 164yds and 1 td. Scheelhaase had a nice game at qb as well going 21-33 344yds 1 td and 2 int. Illinois recievers had issues this game with drops and fumbles. So with the game staying close the went to their star and he did what he does. Led illinois to a big victory and helps Illinois improve to 3-0 for the season. Up next is a tough battle at Wisconsin who is currently ranked #11.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Not posting much about my game my controller broke in the first quarter. Which led to me using my back up controller that has a bum analog stick or d pad so needless to say the fact that I managed to win was enough to celebrate.

BTW I finally broke down and bought a new one this morning.

USC wins McNeal had a good game, I think.

up next N.D.

4. controllerabuser

Those damn controllers!

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

LOL 50+ bucks for a dam controller is what you should have said.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Hey, I see they have red now. So when it bounces off the wall, it leaves a mark. LOL

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i just had to go buy a blue one. damn game broke another controller. 7 this year so far. i am going to create a rubber controller so that way the game cant break them.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yeah i moved into a home with hard wood floors and i drop shit every now and then needless to say the floors are not kind to the controllers.

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Michigan @ Notre Dame

Michigan 7 Notre Dame 31

The resurgent Michigan Wolverines came into Notre Dame Stadium looking to prove to the nation that they were back. Notre Dame, on the other hand, was looking to stay in the hunt to defend their national title and impress all the blue chip recruits that were in the stands for this midwestern rivalry.

Notre Dame was surprised to see the triple option attack of coach T2 after thinking we were going to get the spread option. The mvp in this game goes to the Notre Dame defense, who forced 5 Michigan turnovers on the day including this 2nd quarter Anthony McDonald "fumble" recovery off an option pitch:

[youtube]1mdEzD3KZg4[/youtube]

The play of the game

Up 14-0, highly touted freshman Tim Rivers (5 car, 35 yards) put the Irish up 3 scores:

[youtube]XYqHFkEjJDw[/youtube]

The Irish running game surprisingly did the rest. Jonas Gray pounded the rock for 18 carries and 65 yards and converted several key first downs. Dayne Crist was efficient and good on 3rd downs when he needed to be.

gg T2

Next: vs. USC (3:30 NBC)

Dayne Crist: 10/12, 159 yds, 1 TD
    Jonas Gray & Tim Rivers: 23 car, 100 yds, 1 TD
    Deion Walker: 4 rec, 73 yds, 1 TD

David Posluszny: 8 tack, INT

10. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Blue falls to ND... 31-7

Michigan Coach T2 Decided there should be a change... some people will look at this game and think "WTF was he thinking?" we ran the triple option well last week and we felt that we would be able to catch ND off guard. But the result of the game doesnt really matter, because it was the Turnovers that cost us this game... 2 INTs inside the 5. (shows our respect for the ND defense, to pass instead of pound the rock inside.) 1 costly fumble, and the killer stat of all 0 big plays from our defense or special teams... sure we could have went with our standard offense and tired to have success. but I felt that we had a speed advantage over ND... that was the number 1 mistake. i as the head coach must take this team back to the drawing board and reevaluate what we should do with our offense... Look for Michigan to leave the triple option in south bend and come back to Ann Arbor with a new offense...

gg Bitz.

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

nice win 2 bits. Can anyone stop Notre Dame?

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

This week Notre Dame will be up against the only team to beat them in 2011: coach sdid's USC Trojans.

13. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

That will definitly be the game of the week!

14. controllerabuser

Charlie Weis & Ty Willingham!

15. controllerabuser

Anybody want to do a write-up? Submit it to me so I can put it in with the stats.

16. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

OSU DEFEATS UCLA IN SHOOTOUT 30-14

OSU SLIPS OUT OF UCLA FINGERS WITH A 30-14 WIN

[​IMG]

TEAM 1st 2nd 3rd 4th TOT
    UCLA 0 0 7 7 14
    OSU 14 6 7 3 30

STAT UCLA OSU
    OFF 229 378
    RUSH 59 224
    PASS 170 154
    TO 3 0
    TOP 14:15 11:56

The Oregon State Beavers were able to win against the reigning Pac 10 champs in Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR on Saturday. They used defensive pressure and mixed coverages which allowed them to confuse UCLA QB Prince. OSU jumped to a quick 14 point lead and stuffed UCLA on a goal line stand. Then follwed by putting up two FG. With a 20-0 score at half time, the Beavers played conservative football holding UCLA to only 14 points while scoring 10.

The offense was led by a STAT AIDED Jovan Stevenson who rushed for 183 yards on 15 carries with 2 TD's.

Defensively the Beavers forced Prince to throw 3 interceptions, two which were intercepted by DB Kyle Parker. FS Chad Joseph recorded 12 tackles.

The Oregon State Beavers now improve to 2-0 in Pac 10 conference play and travel to Boise to take on the Boise State Broncos in a non-conference game.

17. controllerabuser

Big win for you frisk,

Crazy game for Stevenson, 183 yards on 15 carries against a user team is "puttin' in work!"

Huge game for you next week going onto the "Smurf Turf". Good luck.

18. Emmdotfrisk

183 for stevenson is VERY inaccurate. I have no idea how much yards he really gained........I think maybe 60 tops. He had two big toss plays that Ryty allowed me to get because we had a disconnect in the second quarter.

btw ryty I found out my prob. I checked my router settings and found that my NAT was closed WTF?!?! I thought I opened that B!

19. controllerabuser

It disconnected twice? At least you found the problem.

20. Emmdotfrisk

No just once. We got through the first quarter with 14-0 score then disconnect. then we restarted, played and everything was fine. Ryty spotted me two toss plays for TDs.