Game Summaries Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Game Summaries Week 9

Game Summaries Week 9

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Ohio vs Ball St

Ohio - 42
    Ball St. - 32

Coming off a bad loss last week to Kent St. Ohio was looking to get above .500 and come 1 game close to becoming bowl eligible. Boo Jackson would heat the bench while fellow Senior Jones started his first Career Game.

Jones started off well, leading Ohio to a TD on their first drive.

WAIT

Nevermind, game just froze while exiting. Second time in 2 days I have had a freeze during online game..... and it wasn't even in game. Yesterday it was right after the team selection screen, today it was on the exiting montage. Guess i'll have to take a sim. Is it just me and my PS3 or has the new patch caused some shit?

3. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Had that happen to me in my BfR game. Finished it, noted the stats, typed the summary and exited from the game when it froze. It happened the day the patch was released but I hadn't downloaded it at that time. So I'm guessing it has to do with EA's servers and not the game.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah, we have to sim it.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Are you guys working on the summary before you exit the game? Someone told me that if you were taking your time leaving the game sometimes the game would freeze.

You can always get the stats in the play week section after you finish the game. It gives you scoring summary, team stats, and player stats.

6. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Yep. I was working on it while I was still in game. Was going to try and get some highlights afterwards.

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I can't save highlights, tells me I have no room or something like that, so I don't bother.

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

LTU 30 Idaho 9

LTU went up to rowdy Idaho and dominated the Vandals to maintain their hold on the conference lead. LTU won the coin toss and promptly punted away. Idaho had a nice drive going on their first possession when their QB got hit and released a floater down the field that Baker for LTU picked it off and returned it 75 yards for a TD that stunned the Idaho faithful. After taking a 10-0 lead, Jenkins found Stuart for a 52 yard catch and run for a TD. Late in the second quarter Porter scores for a 24-0 lead. On the ensuing drive Idaho tries to drive down the field quickly for at least a FG when their WR fumbles after making a catch and is recovered by LTU. In 2nd half LTU ran ball to control clock. Idaho tries to make it close on a 77 yard TD pass to Shaw. LTU is home for a tough game against Boise State. This game could decide the conference.

Players of game
    LTU
    Cole 3 tkls 1 ff 1 int

Idaho
    Shaw 77 yards rec 1 TD

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hey CA my power went out.. ill have to take a sim.. it was 21-28 hawaii early 3rd qtr.

10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Ok. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.