Game Summaries

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by hornfaninbama, Jan 9, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Austin1990, -Balla-, BPHusker, matthew34brown, qclassic 22, SunofGod5

I know we didn't do any last season, trying to transition into making them semi-mandatory is always difficult. But we've only had 4 coaches post game summaries, and no one besides me has posted one since Week 3.

I tagged all of you in this post, but since that didn't work, we'll finish out this season the same way as last, but next season we need to have the recaps up. I don't want to step into the arena of scholarship reductions and penalties, but if I need to I will.

I know sometimes they don't seem important, but look at the leagues where they are required. The cohesion among the players in the league is better. I'm not asking for a summary every week, this isn't a premier dynasty, and I think expecting that is a little too much to ask. But doing one for every 3rd CPU game, and when you are the winner in a user game isn't a huge commitment. 4 or 5 lines, a few stats and that's all. 5-10 minutes and you're done. I like reading about everyone else's season, it helps a little with scouting, and on top of that it drives conversation a little bit.

I'm not going to "iron fist" this OD, mainly because I don't want someone to drop and the league to die. But spending 5 or 10 minutes every 2 or 3 weeks will make this league better in the long run.

Post here that you have read and understand what is expected.

• Like Like x 3
  2. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Got it

• Like Like x 1
  3. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Yeppers

• Like Like x 1
  4. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

10-4