***Game Summaries***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Mar 26, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

***Game Summaries***

I’ve told u guys multiple times to get the forum activity back up and get working on game summaries and jack shit has changed. This is your final warning. The following teams are behind in game summaries and will be docked 3-5 scholarships depending on the quality (or lack thereof) and the amount of summaries behind they are if they are not caught up with by the end of Sunday night

Wisconsin

Michigan

Georgia Tech (not sure if you are behind or not, my apologies if you’re not
    behind)

LSU

Tennessee

Florida

Ohio State

NC State (start uploading some highlights)

Georgia

I’m not at home so it is possible someone on this list doesn’t belong on it, if that’s the case I am sorry. I know I’m on here too but I will be caught up. I would also like to recognize JCA, King_CEPS, and runthepound for the great work they have been doing with regards to summaries. Some of you should start using them as examples.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

two things...

1)my lack of attention is my reason for no highlights. i thought against cpu we just had to do a basic summary so i quit doing highlights all together against cpu. i also read somewhere that we cant post highlights like we did before since the website new format. im probably wrong.

2)since my games are up to date but missing highlights i obviously cant edit that problem by sunday and have to just add them going forward which i will do. right?

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Wisconsin has only missed a summary one game in all the time I have been on this dynasty and that was played during the time the website was under construction. I produce one sometime this weekend.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I dont think I am behind.

I still have to post my highlight/short summary for this past weeks win over Duke, but I though I was good on them.

Remember I have (2) User game losses.....one from FLA and FSU. No summaries on them.

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

If i was behind i'm not anymore.

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I'll do a summary as soon as a judgment has been done on my game, do I need to post a pic of the glitch?

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Trude: yes just from now on post hihglights

Tuco & G-Unit: my bad

shadow: thank u

Noknee: post a pic of the glitch

8. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I won't be home tonight so I'll post it first thing in the morning when I get home from partying. Probably like 7 AM for you east coasters.

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hood I talked to you in a PM about my summaries. There was one game against Virginia Tech I believe where the game got messed up and shadow had to sim it so I won't be able to do a summary for that one. I have had a hectic week averaging about 3-4 hours of sleep a night so at times I have to sleep instead of writing summaries. But as I said in the PM I will get caught up by this weekend.

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I'm doing everything from my phone as the last three. Days...I have no computer right know..I will try my bbest..I'm behind one game ..I will try to get another labtop soon

11. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

[​IMG]

As you can see in dynasty HQ the final score was 71-63 in OT. There's no way a team could have the ball and up by a TD unless there's a glitch (which is what happened to me last week).

You can tell I'm on defense because I'm controlling Poole my FS, and because of the uniform colors. Sorry for the poor quality and its giganticness. I was in a rush because I only got 1 chance to get this picture shot.

12. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Shadow, throw out the result. Since there is a pic Noknee can restart

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

result thrown out and i changed the sliders

14. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

The deadline for getting caught up for those of you who have not spoken to me about why you're behind is approaching. Mine will be up sometime tonight, if they aren't up in time I will dock myself schollys. I'm keeping my word on this, don't take me lightly