Game summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Game summaries

Out of curiousity, are we no longer posting game summaries in this league? Half the owners/coaches haven't posted anything since mid October?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

im doin em.. mine will get detailed once I spend more than 4 games with my team....

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I still would like guys to do summaries...We've lost sooooo many guys lately that my priority right now is to try and keep us full or close to full. At this point I'm not going to boot guys for not doing a summary. If I did that this dynasty would have maybe 4 or 5 users. If that...

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

I was busy the past couple weeks and was planning to update mine this weekend but couldn't get around to it. Hopefully mine are updated by Wednesday, with shorter summaries than usual (a few sentences plus a pic) up to the Nevada game and a lot of new recruiting info. Pretty good recruits for me this year.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

i try to write my summaries...sometimes i'm a little frustrated after a loss (with UTEP..9 of them) and tell myself to do it later and end up forgeting

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

i just dont see the point in writing a summary for cpu games, i only had 2 user games this year 1 i didnt even get to play

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

My main problem (besides stuff this last week and a half) is that I like to get my stats down before I do my summaries, and I always want to put off writing them down since it takes awhile and is not-so-exciting. Three game summaries should be up tonight for me, and the last four should be up tomorrow.