1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Craig Brown, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

People I really enjoy reading watching the game summaries, I`ve noticed that people are really slacking in writing these. I beleive if you win your suppose to write it up, this correct RRAHx2? Either way Id like to see more of these be written because I get very bored and need things to read lol. It does not take long to post a game summary, I know we got some new members and this could be part of it but I feel it adds to the enjoyment of the league.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah the winner of a user v user game needs to post a recap. Doesn't need to be a novel, just a general recap of the flow of the game and maybe some key stats.

3. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

I know I haven't done my Week 1 summary yet, but I drove 14 hours on the road this weekend so I have been feeling lazy.

4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Unacceptable...., no one wants to read that anyway:eek:!

5. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I haven't wont many games so I didt have a chance to write one lol. However, I was doing highlights to add it up to my opponents summary, sadly often they weren't even done. I kinda stopped with the highlights cause no many people were actually checking them out (I think 3 people max). Not because it took me too long to create them, just mostly cause I didn't want to spend on something that really didn't matter :p.

Anyways, hope to see more summaries and highlights. I enjoy them.