Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Craig Brown, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

Jan 24, 2013
    People I really enjoy reading watching the game summaries, I`ve noticed that people are really slacking in writing these. I beleive if you win your suppose to write it up, this correct RRAHx2? Either way Id like to see more of these be written because I get very bored and need things to read lol. It does not take long to post a game summary, I know we got some new members and this could be part of it but I feel it adds to the enjoyment of the league.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Sep 15, 2011
    Yeah the winner of a user v user game needs to post a recap. Doesn't need to be a novel, just a general recap of the flow of the game and maybe some key stats.
  3. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Aug 22, 2012
    I know I haven't done my Week 1 summary yet, but I drove 14 hours on the road this weekend so I have been feeling lazy.
  4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Aug 7, 2012
    Unacceptable...., no one wants to read that anyway:eek:!
  5. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Jan 13, 2013
    I haven't wont many games so I didt have a chance to write one lol. However, I was doing highlights to add it up to my opponents summary, sadly often they weren't even done. I kinda stopped with the highlights cause no many people were actually checking them out (I think 3 people max). Not because it took me too long to create them, just mostly cause I didn't want to spend on something that really didn't matter :p.

Anyways, hope to see more summaries and highlights. I enjoy them.