1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Game Summary Changes, Effective Now (All Read)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Aug 25, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Game Summary Changes, Effective Now (All Read)

Dear OFFL MM Members,

I know doing full game summaries can be a pain in the butt some weeks, esp. those weeks when you throttle your opponent by 28+ points, etc. and it wasn't the most exciting game you've played. Effective right now, I'm no longer requiring full write-ups of every single game. What I will still expect is a more simple summary.

What I mean by "simple summary" is this:

• You're still required to do a write-up of all of your games within the advancement period for that game

• Your write-up should still include the score of the game, any major stats put up by individuals or as a team and any injuries or trends

• You're still more than welcome to post pictures and videos from the game but it's not required for ALL games

• You'll still need to do a good (incl. pics and vids) write-up for major games, big rivalries, conference championships, bowl games, major upsets and of course BCS games or the national championship

• You're still required to keep a running summary of recruits who commit to your school and I'd prefer those to be in Post #1 of your "Summary and Recruiting" thread so we can all find your info. right at the top of Page 1.

This is being done by me to basically find a way to keep 12 good users together for a longer period of time. I don't want the "summary" part to run off more owners like it has already. I don't want to keep going with the musical chairs for our owners like we have the first 6 weeks of the game being out. So, there it is...

Also, a quick shout out to the guys who've been doing really great write-ups all along, like Jello, Jackwacker, Shane, Prinny, etc.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions...

2. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Yeah, I'm behind in the write-ups (been busy past few days), but I just got all my stats down (I like to include those) and tomorrow I should be up-to-date, in case you were wondering.

3. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

this is good because i didnt take any pictures or video from my game agaisnt Wyoming. I even threw a 97 yard slant in that game i didnt get video of.

i always get the stats of the game though. i input them into the dynasty tracker site for my own personal use. this makes reports a lot easier now. im probably going to keep doing them the same way i have been though.

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Wow I am really mad right now. I just finished typing up a really long summary on the Utah State game, and I go to submit it and it says "Page too busy..." or something like that. Wow... all that time was just meaningless. Looks like it will be up tomorrow. :mad:

EDIT: Decided to just get it done tonight. So it's up now.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

*BUMP*

This is a "we need all of our guys to do a summary and show up in conversations on the forums on a more frequent basis" bump/reminder...

EVERYONE,

Once you read this, post here with a quick "gotcha" or "no prob" or "sure thing" or whatever to let me know you've read it...This is a check to see who's actually checking in daily or every other day, etc.

6. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Gotcha (I check atleast 95,942,120 times daily - refresh button)

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea, sorry, I've been slacking again. But I gotcha.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Huh?

9. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

Got it, boise st recap coming

10. prinny297

prinny297 Walk On

gotcha, I'll have mine up as soon as I have time away from school.

11. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

gotcha no prob sure thing :)

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Thanks for the responses we've received so far...So far.

13. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

no problem.