1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Game summeries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Game summeries

some people are being lazy with the summeries or not at all, and i would like people to put forth mor effort please just asking a favor from one member to another :p

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i have summer work for college to do so atm i wont be typing any summaries cuz i have to type alot of other papers.....if u want me to type small 3 sentence sumamries i will but jsut seems rather pointless to do that

3. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

this to a t

4. Ahh to be young again.

Well anything you can quickly write up about the story is better than nothing.. even a quick 3 sentence paragraph saying how the game went, who played the best, and a quick good game to your opponent.

:D:D

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok that is fine i can do tht but the page full and pretty pictures is a little bit of a push for me.....not sayin that i wnt ever be able to do that

6. Yeah I feel you man. College is overwhelming... do whatever you can, that's all we can ask.