Game Videos and Write-Ups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 19, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I know we are having some freezing and error issues. Still, it is extremely important and required that we all at least try to upload all of your scoring videos. This is the main source of our accountability that simply takes stress off the commish job... it also serves as a tool for me/us to be able to point out a few community-wide-and-expected little things you might can improve on to play more selflessly (i.e. dropping qb too far, funky screens, etc.).

PLEASE upload videos AND remember to do your write-ups! when playing another user or Top-25 matchup.

Peace
    Heath

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I did videos last night...no upload but I did try (usually I go against whatever it is you want but I was trying to toe the line this time)

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Ability to upload vids is almost non existent....started out good, as went downhill

4. vatechhokie01

i know... they will fix. they already fixed the cc advance season issue! thank god.

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Same here. I tried last night, but it dodnt work. I think it worked for my game this morning, but I'm not sure.

6. vatechhokie01

it did and it was clear you cheated

7. TJM

TJM Walk On

8. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, cheated my ass. I beat them strait up. What was key was martinez going out for two quarters. Their running and passing attack was not as good with him out.

9. TJM

TJM Walk On

i wish EAs site didnt blow, I'd like to see your players stats. Did you win rushing or passing?

10. TJM

TJM Walk On

nevermind to actually see the stats you have to click on the game details to get to its own page instead of clicking it from the overall Stories page., 21 for 28 is impressive against the blackshirts

11. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Passing. I tried to run, but didn’t have any real success until late in the game. The Nebraska D-line was continually fighting through double teams, making it really hard to run. The success I had late was when I would spread them out and then run out of the shotgun. They would go to a nickel or dime package with 5 in the box and that is when I could run.

I threw a ton of short crossing routes. I had several 10+ play drives just grinding it out with short passed and a little running mixed in. My final drive to seal the win was 14 plays. It was a great win, especially after last night.