Gameday: Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Aug 14, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

[​IMG]

Welcome to ESPN’s College Gameday, Live from Starksville, Mississippi; the site of this week’s game of the week between the Mississippi State Bulldogs and the Arkansas Razorbacks.
    [​IMG]
    I’m Chris Fowler and I’ll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week’s News around the world of college football as well as preview this week’s great slate of action on the gridiron.

We start here in Starksville where Gameday is this week. Let’s welcome Erin Andrews with the latest on the Game of the Week between the Hogs and the Bulldogs.

[​IMG]

“The Arkansas Razorbacks are coming off of their first loss of the season in a heartbreaker to Tennessee. But, things aren’t getting any easier this week as Arkansas travels to take on Mississippi State. The Bulldogs are having an incredible season, surprising everyone by knocking off SEC powers week in and week out. With the second ranked rush offense in the country, the Bulldogs will look to keep the ball out of Tyler Wilson and Arkansas’ hands by burning the clock on the ground.”

Players to Watch
    For Akansas: QB Tyler Wilson
    [​IMG]
    For Mississippi State: QB Chris Relf
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Erin; Now it’s time to take a look at this season’s Heisman race.

Heisman Watch presented by Nissan.
    [​IMG]
    1. Stepfan Taylor, JR RB, Stanford
    2. Denard Robinson, JR QB, Michigan
    3. Case Keenum, SR QB, Houston
    4. Ed Wesley, JR RB, TCU
    5. David Wilson, JR RB, Virginia Tech
    [​IMG]

Which teams need to be on Upset Alert this week?

Coach- Michigan State @ Indiana. The Spartans will be breaking in a SO QB after the benching of Kirk Cousins this week.
    [​IMG]

Herbie- #12 Ohio State 2 Penn State. Rivalry Game and a hostile environment. ‘Nuff Said.
    [​IMG]

Before we get to our picks, let’s take a look at the latest Coaches, Media and BCS polls brought to you by Old Spice. “Smell like a man, man.”
    Picture 5.png
    Picture 6.png

Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it’s now time for our picks segment. Feel free to make your picks to see how you stack up with Herbie and Corso (commish) each week in the Gameday thread.

(6-3, 5-2) #19[​IMG][​IMG](1-8, 0-6)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    (7-3, 4-2) #16[​IMG][​IMG](2-7, 1-6)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    (7-3, 4-2)[​IMG][​IMG](3-6, 1-5)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    (3-7, 1-5)[​IMG][​IMG] #7 (9-1, 6-0)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]

(4-6, 2-4)[​IMG][​IMG] #18 (7-3, 6-1)

Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]

(10-0 8-0) #1[​IMG][​IMG](4-6, 1-5)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    (10-0, 6-0) #3[​IMG][​IMG]#15 (8-2, 4-2)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]

Corso
    [​IMG]

(7-2. 4-2) #10[​IMG][​IMG]#13 (8-2, 5-2)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]

Corso
    [​IMG]

***GOTW***
    (9-1, 5-1) #6[​IMG][​IMG]#2 (10-0, 6-0)
    Herbstreit
    [​IMG]

Coach, who ya got…

[​IMG]

Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.

[​IMG]

2. -4-

-4- Walk On

Next advance will be Tuesday @ Noon.

3. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

thats the best msu chick out there?

4. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Nice gameday! I like the pic. It should also be intresting to see if Michigan can beat a very good Nebraska team...

5. -4-

-4- Walk On

prolly not, just the first one that came up.

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

hey guys im interested in joinin your dynasty itz looks real promisin im a active dude and willl get my games in

Name:Hakeem Abdul
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox and Gho5t9
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:Mainly Weekends
    Favorite Teams:Texas Florida North Carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: so a youtube video (JMS)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA- 2starjdp legit league Madden- yes nuttin serious tho Nba- yes the USBA and NSBA league legit sim leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since 6th grade How long have you been playing online? Since 7th grade

3. What type of player would you say you are? Um fun player I take losses like a man don’t quit out wen im losin

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Itz cool im used to talking to older dudes on xbox they actually funny and cool to me

5. Have you read the
    rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I did and nope I think they are perfectly fair

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    love sports games play football senior in high school
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Great cause im mature and not ignorant

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Having fun play my favorite games with other people and making new freinds

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would continue the game then report the proof to the commish after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have taken a great interest in the NCAA football 12 dynasties called – Legends of Saturday, REAL MEN OF GENIOUS, and Coast to Coast
    R3AL M3N of G3NIUS

7. Ghost

-4- chopper sent me here he sed to post my info hear and you will get back to me

8. -4-

-4- Walk On

PM me rather than posting in here please.

9. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Ok State handles Iowa State with ease (41-24) and is eyeing their showdown with Stanford next week!

10. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Man that was a battle against Miss State. Their secondary played out of their mind. They musta picked me off 5 or 6 times. I blocked a punt, wish I knew how to save clips cuz it was the sweetest looking block I've ever had. My guy laid out full extension and got it.

11. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

I bet she has a perfect rack.....

12. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

true but i'd like to see more of it.. shirts in the way

13. Ghost

lol im not even in the dynasty im im stil folloowin who winning games

14. Ghost

i cant wait to hear the out come of the m state arkansas games thses articles just make it so interesting

15. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Don't hold your breath on that one bro. We just started school this week and between school and football practice I'm stretched pretty thin. Hopefully things will slow down once school gets in a grove

16. Ghost

ok no prob