GameDay Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Oct 10, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

GameDay Week 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We are coming to you live froom Stillwater, OK where we have a great Big12 game for you today. #18 Mizzou vs #6 OK State. In other user match up action we have #1 UNC traveling to take on Maryland. Kirk what is you take on the UNC/Maryland game?
    [​IMG]
    #1 UNC comes into this game looking to show up the Terps. Last season Maryland keep it close but with UNC ranked number 1 this year they are looking to make a statement. The will be no room for error in this one. Maryland is coming into this game on a 3 game win streak after starting 0-2. UNC has a QB in Bryn Renner who will go over the 1,000yd mark in this game. Maryland's secondary has been suspect at times this year. Coach RTP walks into College Park #1 and walks out #1.
    [​IMG]
    UNC 28 Terps 17
    [​IMG]
    Nice pick there Kirk. Now what we have in our game of the week is an all out shoot out!!!! Both teams spread the field and sling the ball all over. If you like old fashion power formations and running games this is not the game for you. There will be shotgun after shotgun formations in this one. I wouldn't be surprised if both teams equaled 10 run attempts combined in this one. Both teams come into this one riding high in what could be set up as a rematch in the Big12 CG at seasons end. Mizzou will put up a good showing today but the home crowd will be to much in this one.
    [​IMG]

MIZZOU 28 OK STATE 38

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Maryland over UNC. 21-17
    Mizzou over Oklahoma State, 38-27 (The North Division Runs the Big 12:))

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I must say I am worried about the Mizzou game. Franklin is scary accurate and Mizzourah doesnt make many poor passing decisions.

At the same time, our offense & receivers have just been catching everything.

Should be a good one, great job GSU.

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I am calling for Mizzou over OSU

UNC takes out maryland at home

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

UNC 27-20

Ok St 31-27

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

ok state 28-24
    unc 35-17

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I have a whole different approach going against you air raid guys. Can't tell you the secret because its the same exact way I play you, just keep everything in front and mix up zone and man constantly. You probably already know that but good luck.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

i plan on putting WR's @ CB and cheese myself to a win....lol

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'(y)