1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Gameplan Features

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 21, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Gameplan Features

We having nothing in our rules or description saying anything about them. I don't use 'em but are they legal? Or are they banned?
    Personally, I really want pass commit to be legal. Playactions work too well IMO.

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

24.0 - Run/Pass Commit/User Issues/Gameplan Feature
    Thanks to EA this feature was overdone this year and is broken. When used certain way it breaks game play. So until it is patched Run/Pass Commit is banned. Also agressive Defensive Line jump snap can ruin a game and often is abused so it's banned as well. The Rest Of the Game plan can be used but mix it up. Don't want to hear about a user using Aggressive Holding or Stripping the whole game. Remember to use these features during situations NOT the whole game.

It was #24 in the rules.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oh, I stopped at 23, lol. I honestly was looking for all that red highlight stuff, lol.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

thanks for bringing in up because rule #24 needed some editing and updating.