1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Gameplan Settings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jul 17, 2010.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Gameplan Settings

Are we allowed to change any gameplan settings (conservative or aggressive)? I noticed in the stated rules that we are not allowed to change the settings from balanced. I don't see what harm changing some of them to conservative could do.

Also, is pass committing allowed? If you do it every down, you will be burned for a 5-10 yard rush on running plays. It really seems like it is not that overly effective this year. Thoughts?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I myself don't use any commits but I can see myself working that into my game if it proves to be something that is effective if used correctly.

As far as gameplan, I leave everything default. The only thing I change is running to conservative when I'm protecting a lead in the 4th.

3. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah, I tend to leave my running on conservative the whole game, as I've noticed way too many fumbles with leaving it on balanced.

4. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Yep. I don't mind things staying balanced, but I would love to keep the ability to go conservative at running near the end of games.

5. Masler

Masler Walk On

Play conservative if you are winning by like 7 with a 1-2 minutes left. That's logical, no one should be playing conservative when up by more than 10. Same for aggressive, use it logically, down by 7 with 1-2 minutes left. Any other time they should be left at Balanced, sound fair?

As for pass/run commit I'm not sure on that yet because I have yet to use it. I guess it would be your own fault if you pass commit and they chose a run play. I do allow you to shade receivers also. But until I get confirmation how this stuff works in a User vs User game then use with caution.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

gameplan features are allowed this year until you hear otherwise... EA worked on balancing these out and i want to see how that plays out on the field.

7. Masler

Masler Walk On

there you have it, the big man himself has spoken. do as he says lol

8. fuzzyl0gic

Sweet, that is what I like to hear. (y)

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Aggressive Dline does not work, you never draw them off sides. I say Aggressive strip and and Dline should be banned. Everything else fair game

10. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Agree with aggressive dline. I did notice i'm never able to draw the cpu offsides when they get rolling with their jump snaps.