Gameplan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Gameplan

hey guys,

idc if u use gameplan against the cpu.

on that note, AGGRESSIVE is now BANNED against the user. This is not easy to police. D-line is easy to tell....Big hits and Strip are often easy to tell as well. Int ..not so much, but if i get multiple reports of a user getting these crazy plays that only gameplan can explain. i will bring the rain down on you....if u get me...

ok GL with the rest of the season lol

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If all TF dynasties ban aggressive game plan I may as well retire now.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

hahahaha

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

but if i get multiple reports of a user getting these crazy plays that only gameplan can explain. i will bring the rain down on you....if u get me... ????

That doesn't make any sense.

That would give anyone free license to complain about any user that throw more than 2 ints to in a game. Or even if they allow a bunch of sacks in a game.

So are we banning the option and user catch next? I don't use user catch at all, I don't know how to. I barely use the option in TF, it's too easy to abuse the glitch that's in the pitch.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I dont think interceptions have anything really to do with it, if you throw passes right at a guy it should be intercepted.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

This is not gna change.

Games are more fun for both users when these things aren't used.
    When with ur playcalling not the CPU's help

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My point is supposedly aggressive game plan causes more turnovers. It only causes more turnovers if the person on offense is playing predominately 1 dimensional football, usually passing.

I have had at least 14 user games with people in TF, I have won 8. 7 of those wins the user opponent called 60% or more pass plays. 1 guy calls 85 % pass plays.

The most forced turnovers I have had in a game is 7, but there were extenuating circumstances to get 7. My opponent threw 1 on a fake punt, he threw 3 while scrambling. However, I don't get that many turnovers overall.

Other games I see people throwing deep a lot, one guy stopped when his pass was picked off.

I average throwing 3 ints in user games, I know people use aggressive against me, I expect them to. I don't complain about it. I feel that it's part of the game.

Users average around 5 sacks a game against me too, part is aggressive game plan, part is me. I don't blame it on jump snap because most people, I get like this also, do not change snap counts.

No one wants to take responsibility for how they play the game, esp when they have really bad games. They want to think the other guy must have done something wrong. I use aggressive, I admit it, but I don't think I can stop using it. Depending on who I am and how the matchup works out and looks pregame, determines how often I use it. I use it on average 40% of time.

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

not up for discussion any longer....its not sim, infair to the guy trying to play sim. and no fun for the player not using them as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.