Gameplanning

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Apr 13, 2010.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Gameplanning

I'm only making this because I just now read a rule on gameplanning that I've never noticed before, so maybe others haven't either. It looks like the rule was changed waaaaaay back on 2Feb.

Everyone knows that we can't run or pass commit, but I know we used to be able to highlight receivers. I wasn't aware that we changed that so I want to apologize to Dat. Against ND (and I think only ND) I highlighted either Spence or a TE on most of the plays and I've done this in at least 1 game (which I won) since this rule has been changed.

I didn't know it wasn't allowed and it won't happen again. I'm sorry.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

No problem, I actually don't mind some of the gameplanning features. I think I paused to ask what it was, thinking it was pass commit. When you said you highlighted a receiver, I was totally fine with it. That said, to keep things simple I suppose it's better to just not use any of them. But I didn't/don't think it was cheap at all or anything like that.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We can't shade?? Why not?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The only thing I have a problem with is strip ball. Maybe run commit if used inappropriately.

Seriously though...if you are on your own 1 on defense, run commit should be OK.

But that is just my opinion.:)

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

The only thing I hate about that example is Run Commit gets penetration on a pass, so basically if you used any kind of run commit your receiver should be standing wide open in the endzone with your QB having enough time to under hand toss it to the guy. Sadly that's not how it works, your QB gets guys in his face and the pass is more difficult to complete.