gameplanning

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 17, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I read the official Trifecta rules and see that bravejaf has said that game planning would be allowed as long as it's reasonable.

Have you guys played with any of the game planning stuff? I haven't really used them and I usually fumble like once a game...sometimes twice if I'm trying to truck and jump over dudes.

My question is do you guys think that we should use the game planning stuff? I'd personally like to see everyone play without using them...I don't plan on using them unless my opponent is going to, then I will to make it fair, but I think it would be alot more fun if there were fumbles and stuff like that this year, something that rarely happened last year except when big hit. I mean in real life there's usually a fumble somewhere in a game.

What are y'alls thoughts on that?

2. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

I kind of like the fact that this league allows their (realistic) use.

I mean, if someone is just killing me on the ground or air, its a nice option.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

If a team in real life is getting passed on alllll day, and the coach yells before the start of the play "watch the pass", then I dint see why we couldnt do the same. I havent seen any of them make a real difference, to the point where I dont bother anymore. But thats just me. Again, im very very fluid, if yes cool, if not then cool too.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The general consensus around leagues is to allow the features but in moderation. If someone is using aggressive settings or commits on every play, that is another issue. I have a problem restricting passive settings because there is no real way to tell. I have not set conservative carry, and did not fumble in any game I played yesterday.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

You havnt played the Bulldogs yet! :p

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I run with conservative carry on 95 % of the time. I throw enough INTs to help even the TO ratio.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Week 9 I think we play, maybe. I did schedules twice so I forget which version I ended up keeping.