Gameplans

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by BigSmooth33, Jul 15, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Gameplans

Agreed that all rules from 2010 are carryover for 2011, or are things like pass commit and agressive pass defense, defensive line play, etc., allowed for 2011 until things are ironed out?

It's been a hodge podge so far, and I don't mind, just want to try to get consistent feels for the game so far.

For example, I personally feel that pass commit is pretty influential...

What's the general feel/opinion on these settings?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am allowing run/pass commit this season. It is wayyy toned down and I do not think it is a problem anymore.

However all aggressive settings will still be banned, except maybe QB contain

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Ha..its funny to me that run commit does absolutly nothing for you this year

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Maybe I am slow but I do not see the effects of pass commit (even last year). Can someone explain what it does because I was torched while still using it.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

What about aggressive/conservative zones? I use it in random situations and have had a few good results because of a good choice.

Mike

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Run Commit is lame this year. It's only useful if they're running a toss, and sometimes stretch. It's too easy to bounce it if you commit middle.

Pass commit is nice (even though it's not almost an automatic pick like last year, which was lame).

It's a bit of a trade off - you get a small advantage if you guess right, and if you guess wrong you're going to get torched.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I kinda liked this also.

The downfall I fear is if someone is only using 4 or 5 defensive plays all game, they may try to argue that changing zone levels is "mixing up play calls".

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

pass commit>pump fake abusers!!! lol