Gameplay Concerns: Read And Acknowledge

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 2, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Gameplay Concerns: Read And Acknowledge

Now over the past couple of days myself and Diddy have received a couple of complaints regarding individuals gameplay and/or stat whoring. Now I have nipped one possible concern in the bud. I hope this user will not take offense in me using him as an example but the user was NDColts. Now when reviewing stats I noticed his safety had 6 sacks. Now the first thing that hit me was "Wait a minute, 6 sacks for a safety?!". Now before just accusing NDColts of a rules violation I asked Greg for a simple explanation. He agreed and gave the explanation, told me what play he chose, why he chose it, and a highlight of the play in action. After further review I came to the conclusion that the play was legit and nothing cheesy was going on, didn't bother sdid about it after that point. It was just a fluke game. Most of you guys would of never heard of it if I didn't just put it out there. See a simple fix is all it takes. No arguing in the forum or taking offense. Handled it completely like gentlemen. Every situation has the potential to end like that and should end like that.

Now recently I've looked over some stats and realized some folks are not subbing players in a blowout or possibilities that people are using aggressive gamplan settings during user games. Both are violations of the rules that govern our online dynasty. Now we know exactly who these users are but would give them an opprotunity to hit sdid or myself up and 'come clean'. Trying to hope we don't know (in which we do) and hide your mistake will probably cause for further action.

This is supposed to be a fun environment. We have these rules in place to help everyone enjoy themselves in a sim community. If following rules is not your calling in life you may want to find another place to play online sports. We're all adults and shouldn't have to be babysat for anything. If your main goal is to collect championships for your pride collection this is probably directed towards you, plain and simple.

This will be the only warning given before action is taken place. For those who have messed up please address it with Diddy or myself. We'll start from scratch. Their will be a "NCAA Investigation/Sanctions" thread made here shortly. Fail to come forward with any ill gameplay situations and you will find yourself on that list, not the place you want to be.

And just in case you any of us overlooked the governing rules on the issues discussed above, here they go:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your day and happy gaming.

Jerz

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

please sign in letting us know you have read this, thanks

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Read and acknowledged.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

5. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

read.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

7. Dean

Dean Walk On

fine with me. Are the 335 and 425 allowed?

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yes but not exclusively as your base D unless you play a team that goes 4 5 wide every play

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

read and acknowledged

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Read and agreed and nah I'm fine with my name out there. People come to me and wtf I will explain the situation and give an example no big deal. If u would of said don't use it anymore no big deal I wouldn't use it. Ray u can use me for example anytime idc.

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Like my entire season so far. I swear if I get one more no huddle game I am driving to ea and give them a patch and tell them to use it on the no huddle

12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

read and agreed

13. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

read and agree