Gameplay Tips

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by mikeL9286, Jul 23, 2013.

1. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Post any questions/tips here...

First one... When you intercept a pass? How do you avoid your player running backwards? Every time I pick a ball off that should be a pick 6, my guy either runs the wrong way at first or stops for a second and I end up getting tackled.

I wish they would just stop the game for a second while the camera rotates like they do in single player.

2. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Nothing guys? I know somebody knows how to avoid this issue. lol

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

It's not really a trick to avoid it, but if I make the INT, I leave the stick alone while the screen rotates and I see which way my guy's momentum is going and then try to get him going the right way. Doesn't always work 100%, but seems to help more than trying to control the guy while the screen rotates, which always ends up with me going the wrong way.

I have a lot more problems with guys running out routes or a check down pass to the RB in the flat and having him just sprint straight out of bounds before I get control of him and point him up field, lol.

4. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Yeah, that's always an issue when running those routes to the short side of the field. Only way to try and avoid it is to press up on the controller to lead the receiver so that he's not angled as much toward the sideline and then don't hit the "turbo" button until you get him turned.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a shot and see if I can manage to get a pick 6. lol

5. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Here's another question... Is it possible to use the custom depth charts you create for online games? I hate having to pause the game to do stupid stuff like set Duke Johnson to my punt returner. And it seems stupid that you can't just use the depth charts that you already have set.

6. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

If you do this prior to your game it should carry over and remain the same all season during the dynasty.

7. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

scratch that i just read online games. It will not carry over but just do your custom depth chart within the dynasty and again it should remain the same during the season.