Gameplay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Gameplay

For future reference if user vs user gameplay is in question with our rules, I think this should be brought up during the game. Either by mic or pausing the game to send messages. I enjoy this league and its players and don't hold anything against anyone. It has been brought to my attention that I may have had some questionable gameplay. This was not done intentionally to gain an advantage. If known I would have corrected my gameplay as needed. I am now aware of this and will make a consious effort not to have it happen again. (fyi issue was rolling out the QB) So for now on lets try to resolve any issues in game. I think thats fair. Thanks Hova for bringing this to my attention.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I agree, that would be the best way to solve it. We should all be mature enough to come to agreements in game. Thanks for making the effort

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I agree. My love for this league comes from the people in it. So far, all of my user vs. user experiences have been great. I'm sure we are all going to make a questionable play from time to time, but as long as that's all it is, it's cool. I play as realistic a game as possible, because that is what is fun to me. If anyone ever has seen, or does see, any poor play from me, let me know, and I'll correct it.