1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Games played quickly

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Games played quickly

The league did a good job in Week 1 with playing our games in just a few days. Week 2 has most of the games played already, let's keep it up and move quickly to keep everybody's interest up there.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I agree lets try and play these games quick so we can move through the season quick. Wanna see Season 2 rookie standouts change the dynamics of the league.

3. Bluebean

Only 3 games left to play in Week 2, you guys work together and get those games in!

4. Bluebean

There are only 3 games left to play this week. The Rams game needs to be simmed to a Rams win since they were well ahead when the game disconnected against the Redskins. Other than that:

Vikings vs. Lions play tonight
    Browns vs. Broncos (needs to be scheduled)
    Steelers vs. Bears ( needs to be scheduled)

Let's get to Week 3 guys!!

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i will be setting steelers to cpu cause he's MIA. I'll also look into those browns/broncos matchup and find out whats up.