GAMES TO WATCH IN WEEK 7!!!

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Snozberriez8198, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

patriots-jets.jpg
    Patriots charter04 (4-2) vs Jets Mogriffjr (4-2)

In the tight AFC EAST the divisional rivals New England Patriots will visit the New York Jets in East Rutheford New Jersey. Both teams will be coming in to this week with a record of 4-2 and an opportunity to take the lead in the division. This will be the age old battle of Tom Brady and co. matched up with a Jets defense averaging 2.83 takeaways a game. This game will be decided by turnovers and points off turnovers. The game between these teams in week 2 had a combined 7 interceptions between them. Will Brady go in and handle business as usual, or will Geno lead the high flying Jets to a HUGE home win? I think the Jets have been waiting for this game since the whistle blew to end the week 2 game and will get a big win at home!!!

PREDICTION: MUCH LIKE THE U.S. I AM GOING GREEN!!!! JETS WIN 34-31

cowboys-vs-eagles-logos.jpg
    COWBOYS T.B.A.R. (2-4) VS EAGLES Raidernation (2-4)

Both teams have a 2-4 record coming in and most people are probably asking why this game is even in this column. The reason is, because you CANNOT ever write either of these teams out from making a playoff push. Both teams are full of playmakers on both sides of the ball. The Cowboys will rely heavily on Dez Bryant who is one of the best WR in the league, and the Eagles will look to Michael Vick to lead them to victory. This will come down to interceptions and fumbles. The Cowboys have a staggering 25 interceptions through 6 weeks compared to Vicks 6 interceptions on the season. I don't know about you, but I am playing the Eagles defense in my fantasy league if the Cowboys average 4.16 interceptions a game. The winner of this game has a chance to challenge the tough Redskins for the division.

PREDICTION: EAGLES SOAR IN BIG WIN 28-17

• Like Like x 3
  2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

That was almost too late. Lol. We just played.

3. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

I guess so, but at least I picked the winner correctly!!! Plus it gives the Bills a chance to take first place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 10.46.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 10.47.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 10.49.06 PM.png

• Like Like x 1