GameStop Next Gen Pre-Order Program

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by The Rulah, Aug 11, 2013.

1. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

For those who did not want to buy Madden 25 twice - GameStop has released a program that lets you get the current gen game and then the next gen game for only $9.99 more. I would imagine this will make the decision to get both games easier for some.

Check the details here: http://www.gamestop.com/nextgenoffer

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I can't post the link but it appears Amazon is following in GameStop's footsteps. Will be a tough decision for myself: Get the X1 version right away and pay sales tax OR get it w/o sales tax but wait slightly longer to get the new version. From what I've seen you can only exchange NBA 2K14 with Amazon and get the deal though but I had planned on only getting it for one system anyways.

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

5. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I was wondering if would be able to get 2k14 to work on the trade in deal at gamestop. I'm gonna head in Wednesday and preorder ghost and 2k14 at gamestop so I will ask them and see if they can give me a for sure answer.

Another question I have is I am ordering the Special Addition Sunday Ticket Madden. Anyone know if I will be able to trade that in towards the next gen system or if it's just the standard edition?

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I think hey have a deal where you can trade in 360 madden for next gen for like 9$. I would assume any kind of special promo with the original purchase would be non-factor.

7. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

I'm guessing this deal is only happening with Xbox 360 and Xbox One? That kinda blows.