Gamestop offering $200 for any working PS3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jul 1, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010
    Gamestop offering $200 for any working PS3

$200 for any PS3 system traded

Get $200 trade-in credit for any PS3 system traded.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change without notice. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/28/10 - 07/18/10.

Just thought I'd post this for anyone that was thinking about picking up the ps3 slim system. Ive been hearing about alot of fat ps3's getting the yellow light so i am considering taking advantage of this offer. $100 now is better then being SOL and having to fork out $299 if my system gets the dreaded yellow light of death. Ive already had to send in my fat ps3 for repairs once already.
  2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    How bad is it? I have a fat ps3 myself that i bought on launch day and its been a few years.

I am about ready to take it in too.
  3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Oct 8, 2009
    Cool...I wish they would take mine but I already ripped off the side tags and opened the top up and I have screws missing. I jammed a butter knife in the disc slot and got it to start working again. Maybe Ill try to bring that junk in.