Gathering Information

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 16, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Everyone

In an other dynasty that I am in, there is a discussion about custom playbooks and game freezes/disconnects. Some people on this site believe disconnects are caused by the use of custom playbooks, now I disagree with this statement because I use a custom playbook in two other dynasties, and I don't have any disconnects/game freezes. How many people have experienced game freezes, and how many people have experience disconnects in user games when using a custom playbook?

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Mark me down for disconnects. While I always believed this was due to my internet, I had full access to its capacity yesterday during my game with EA as no one else in my house was online and it still disconnected twice

3. gowazzucougs

Were you using a custom PB, or default PB

4. Connor

Connor Walk On

I had that game freeze last week against that hectic battle to get a game to save against Colorado. I do not use custom.

5. gowazzucougs

I think that was something else, in addition I am more focused on user games.

6. ndfootball23

ndfootball23 Walk On

I use custom playbooks, and have experienced many freezes. I originally thought it was my xbox so I swapped it with my roommates, but it still happens so that could be a possibility...

7. Darkwing

My custom Style Pro pb

8. Darkwing

If you don't mind, I will just switch out of using a custom playbook from now on (since we are suppose to use the sam pb all season). & post my changes in the appropriate thread.