Gators, UNC, Gamcocks, and Bama ohh my!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Bamaboiking, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Gators, UNC, Gamcocks, and Bama ohh my!

well it seems agents in NCAA are out of control, but on UF and UNC it seems are heading towards USC type infractions. Bama and South Carolina could just end up with ineligibal players. Only UNC, South Carolina and Marcell Dareus are tied to the South Beach Party. UF and pouncey and his 100k is unrealated

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

NCAA hasn't contacted Bama yet about Marcel. Saban said Compliance is investigating. Basically if Dareus paid his own way to the party there is no wrongdoing. Now if someone bought him a plan ticket or something then we're talking about suspension.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

uf self reported it. if it happened it wasnt ongoing and`happened before the sugar bowl, they wont get in any big time trouble.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

UF's situation is a little different. Supposedly pouncey took BIG money from an agent. The institution itself should be fine but Pouncey is an idiot. UNC and SC should be worried for their schools.

5. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

UNC as a whole should be totally fine. The investigation is only involving Marvin Austin and so far word is he said he paid for the trip himself but we'll have to see if that holds up.

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

IMO this stuff happens at all the bigtime schools around the country

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

saban wants the ncaa to ban agents from what he told espn

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah I'm watch SEC Media Days right now and I agree with Nick as much as I don't like Bama. The NFL and NFLPA needs to do something not just the NCAA. If these things get worst as Saban said the ban will happen. I know SEC commish Mike Sliv will turn it into a ban for every SEC school