GB: Aaron Rodger ask for trade out of GB

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by CWT 3000, Apr 15, 2011.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Sources within the oranization are saying Aaron Rodgers has asked to be traded out of GB. People close to the situation have expressed that GB's attempt bring in Peyton Manning has soured the relationship.

A. Rodgers 96 OVR, is entering his 9th season with the team, but if the reports are true then #12 could be in a different uniform when the new season starts. GB currently has needs at MLB & SS.

2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

This is so hilarious to me! Did he put his house up for sale?

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

An updated report from the Associated Press has the GB Packers in discussions with several teams. Even though the Packers are still trying to convince their Pro Bowl QB to stay- there looks to be very little hope to the siuation. Coach T-money says he envisions both QB's playing; possibly splitting halves or going with the hot hand. Pressed for comment earlier this afternoon Rodgers wouldn't tip his hand on the situation and expressed a great love for GB, but also said he wouldn't be diaappointed if he ended up back in California where he played colllege football and has local ties.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

If you trade that fucker to SF I will come to your house and beat you to death with my copy of madden

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Something tells me Patrick Willis is going to be a Packer.

6. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

John Clayton from ESPN is reporting the Packers are in deep discussions with several teams- including the Browns, Denver, and KC. GB is working feverishly to strike a deal to move Rodgers before the season opens. Clayton also reports that coach T-money and Rodgers came to blows in a heated argument over the athlete's future. Manning was seen working with the first team offense Friday afternoon and declined to comment about the Rodgers situation; only saying " We're focused and ready as a TEAM to start the season, and excited to get my GB career going".