GBN 2011 PS3 Premier League Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CLW, Jun 26, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN 2011 PS3 Premier League Openings

Gentlemen:

The Good, The Bad & The 'Nasty (GBN) is seeking new members for our Premier NCAA Football 11 PS3 Dynasty. The GBN started back in NCAA 09 and we are making plans to have our best year yet.

For NCAA 11, our group has decided to go with a MAC teams only dynasty. We did this for several reasons. First, we wanted allot of Hum v. Hum games in a conference with a conference championship game. Second, the MAC schools give everyone in the dynasty a rebuilding/building project. Finally (and probably most importantly), the teams are all on fairly even footing in terms of talent to start out.

We have a fairly "standard" set of gameplay rules which all members must of course agree to abide by. Additionally (based on current member feedback) we are going to go with a "quick" and strict 48 hour per week rule (no ifs ands or buts about it - extensions will NOT be granted).

I understand that there will be times when members are on vacation/schedules dont mesh with your opponent/sick etc.... As long as a member is making a sincere effort to get his game in on time there will be no issues. However, if I see a recurring theme with a member not making an effort to meet deadlines I will remove them for the dynasty and find a replacement. If one member makes an effort to get a Hum v. Hum game in and another does not I will set the member not making any effort to auto pilot and/or remove the member so that the person making the effort can play the CPU before the deadline.

We currently have 9 active members (3 Spots available). I have decided to allow my original members who have been with me for 2+ years to have first shot at their teams. New members that are admitted to the GBN will be allowed to select their schools as they are added to our dynasty. Currently, the following schools are still available:

Western Michigan
    Bowling Green
    Eastern Michigan
    Akron

If you are interested in joining our MAC dynasty (and belive you can regularly meet our 48 hour deadlines) please PM me (or respond to this thread) and indicate which team(s) you would be interested in running. Note, that you MUST be an approved TF Premier member to join this dynasty.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here at the site or send me an AIM (clw22580). I leave my AIM on 24/7 (even when I am not at the CPU) so it may take me some time to respond. However, I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks!