GBN 2011 PS3 Premier League Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CLW, Sep 4, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN 2011 PS3 Premier League Openings

The Good, The Bad & The 'Nasty (GBN) is seeking new members for our Premier NCAA Football 11 PS3 Dynasty. We have just finished the 2010 season and will be starting the 2011 season in the next few days.

For NCAA 11, our group has decided to go with a MAC teams only dynasty. We did this for several reasons. First, we wanted allot of Hum v. Hum games in a conference with a conference championship game. Second, the MAC schools give everyone in the dynasty a rebuilding/building project. Finally (and probably most importantly), the teams are all on fairly even footing in terms of talent.

We have a fairly "standard" set of gameplay rules which all members must of course agree to abide by. Additionally (based on current member feedback) we are going to go with a "quick" and strict 48 hour per week rule (no ifs ands or buts about it - extensions will NOT be granted).

I understand that there will be times when members are on vacation/schedules dont mesh with your opponent/sick etc.... As long as a member is making a sincere effort to get his game in on time there will be no issues. However, if I see a recurring theme with a member not making an effort to meet deadlines I will remove them for the dynasty and find a replacement. If one member makes an effort to get a Hum v. Hum game in and another does not I will set the member not making any effort to auto pilot and/or remove the member so that the person making the effort can play the CPU before the deadline.

Currently, the following schools are available:

Buffalo
    Ohio
    Ball State
    Central Michigan
    Eastern Michigan

If you are interested in joining our MAC dynasty please PM me here at the site or send me an AIM (clw22580). I leave my AIM on 24/7 (even when I am not at the CPU) so it may take me some time to respond. However, I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Here is the chance for some memebrs to get involved in a fine Premiere League.

I love this League..Great bunch of guys